MP3 Download: $85
Compact Disc: $89
Chronic Pain Release Models
Chronic pain solutions are not "one size fits all." Some clients are ready to control pain, and some are ready to release it.
What you'll explore:
- Keeping your approach flexible; model your client's pain experience
- How to reduce pain in the first visit, so clients regain hope
- Using the Pain Equation Model to help clients reduce suffering
despite feeling intense pain
- Using the Visual Pain Model which converts physical pain into the
visual world for easier manipulation and release
- Engaging your inner Sherlock Holmes to plan the next step for
These models work well with physical and emotion pain.
William Song once had chronic pain in his arms that made even turning a doorknob painful. One doctor said, "You just have to accept it and take drugs." William disagreed and realized that he needed to heal himself, and he used NLP to do it.
William is a certified hypnotherapist with a private practice in San Francisco, California. He specializes in helping people with habits and those with chronic health issues. He's the author of the book, "Healing and Hypnosis."
He's also a certified NLP Master Practitioner (graduated from NLP Institute of California [NLPCA] run by Tim and Kris Hallbom), certified NLP Health Practitioner (also from NLPCA), and has learned from Scott Sandland, Melissa Roth, and other pain control experts.