Profit Structuring and Business Analysis
Maylan Newton, Educational Seminars Institute
Format: MP3 download
This session comes from years of experience and the understanding that without a good foundation, most business owners/managers spend too much of their time trying to hold up the walls themselves, instead of making money. Don't misunderstand, this is generally not out of desire or dedication, but instead simply that most of us were great technicians before we decided to open our businesses, but we had little experience or training as businessmen.
The information in this session is what we should have had before we opened our doors!
- Reading and understanding your Profit & Loss statements
- How to determine your True Cost of Being Open
- How to determine your Per Hour Charge or Labor Rate
- Determine what you are actually Charging Per Hour
- Production and how it effects profit
- Understanding gross profit