NRCA Technical Operations Committee: Technical Programs and Issues
Mark Graham, Dave Tilsen, Rene Dupuis
Format: MP3 Audio file download
Representatives of NRCA's Technical Operations Committee will discuss developing and late-breaking roofing industry technical issues applicable to steep-sand low-slope roof systems. Topics will include moisture-related concerns with lightweight structural concrete roof decks, NRCA's research into water-based bonding adhesives and changes in FM Approvals' guidelines. Time will be allotted within the program for the panel members to answer questions from the audience. Session material (67% commercial, 33% residential) will be presented at an advanced/intermediate level.
- Identify developing roofing industry technical issues
- Be aware of NRCA's technical programs, including NRCA's technical research projects and completion of The NRCA Roofing Manual.
- Learn NRCA's specific recommendations for dealing with developing and late-breaking roofing industry technical issues.
- Commercial Contractor
- Residential Contractor
- Metal Contractor
- Owner/CEO/General Manager
- Building Owner/Facility Manager