Winning Estimating & Bidding Strategies To Overcome The Low Bid Process!
Format: MP3 Audio file download
Being low bidder won't make you enough money today. To generate more profitable construction contracts, you've got to give customers better reasons to give your company the work. Some customers buy low price, but many others select value-added differentiating factors, exceptional service, or technical experience. George Hedley will show you how to overcome the low-bid process by seeking better opportunities, getting on the right bid lists, finding more viable opportunities, setting your company apart, improving your estimating and bidding strategy, upgrading your presentations, developing an effective bid follow-up system and tracking your bid-success ratio.
- Implement winning proposal, estimating & bidding strategies
- Give customers great reasons to award your company more contracts
- Get on the right bid lists to improve your proposal bid-hit success ratio
- Customer presentation & follow-up strategies to negotiate & win more work
- Commercial Contractor
- Residential Contractor
- Metal Contractor
- Sales & Estimating
- Owner/CEO/General Manager