Presenter: Chris Masterjohn, PhD
Format: Audio & Slides
- Learn how the post-World War II fascination with antibiotics undermined interest in the anti-infective power of the fat-soluble vitamins.
- Discover how “the Green Revolution” undermined the nutrient density of common foods.
- Understand how the diet-heart hypothesis purged foods rich in fat-soluble vitamins from the menus of ordinary Americans under the guise of preventing heart disease.
- Learn to defend nourishing foods against these attacks with modern science.
- Strengthen grassroots community initiatives to protect the 21st century rediscovery of nourishing, nutrient-dense foods from being undermined by government regulatory agencies.