Available in 2 formats:
Audio MP3 Download: $10
Audio Compact Disc: $15
||Tim Twigg, is president of Bent Ericksen & Associates and a faculty member of Coaching Solutions. He writes a regular column in Dental Economics.
Nothing contributes to a practice’s consistent, long-term success like a truly effective and cohesive team. Building a winning team is not just about finding people with skill, but also knowing how to find and identify people with the right attitude. This presentation teaches participants the principles behind team development and team building, as well as the techniques for maintaining a winning team. Participants will come away excited and motivated with greater self-initiative and desire to succeed.
- Learn the 12 key elements for building a winning team
- Discuss foundational components necessary for successful recruitment
- Understand the hazards associated with background checks
- Recognize retention fundamentals that contribute to team stability
- Discover evaluations and feedback techniques to ensure quality communication
- Discuss guidelines for effective team meetings