Available in 3 formats:
Video of PowerPoints with Synchronized Audio - Download: $15
Video of PowerPoints with Synchronized Audio - CD-ROM: $22
Audio Compact Disc: $18
WHY EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW KEEPS YOU FROM SELLING MORE LTC INSURANCE
Duration: 43 minutes
What if your core beliefs about LTC only apply to 10% of the prospect universe? This hour focuses on real industry data uniquely shared by one of LTCi's top experts. It's designed to help you successfully expand your marketshare to the other 90%.
Presenter: Beth Ludden, SVP, LTC Product Development, Genworth Financial, Richmond, VA