Increasing Sales Success
Scott Wheeler, Automotive Consultants
Format: MP3 download
You've worked years to get to your level of success in your automotive repair service operation. And you run a tight organization with a solid effective labor rate and good numbers. But you know something is off.
Discover why you should revisit your foundation, learn effective techniques to better understand the 2013 Customer, and learn how to provide a solid sales proposal in a consultative manner that your customers crave.
Then take an in-depth look at how that translates to an increase in mutual trust, respect, and confidence...which results in greater customer satisfaction, higher rate of return, and increases sales. But it all starts with you.
- What does your foundation look like?
- 15 questions you must answer correctly
- Who is the most important person on your staff and why?
- Major differences between USPs and UPBs and how to apply them
- 9 steps to an estimate that sells
- 5 reasons why your customer is less loyal and how to overcome this
- Controlling the sales process toward a win-win outcome