Compressed Air Requirements for Body Shops
Mike Camber, Kaeser Compressors, Inc.
Format: MP3 download
Understand air system dynamics so you can make the right choices and get the best results.
This session will discuss:
- Air system components (compressors, dryers, filters, etc.) and their impact on the quality of results, as well as energy efficiency
- Key compressed air system design criteria
- Identify air system components that affect paints and finishes
- Sources of moisture and contaminants
- The impact of air amplifiers
- Additional tools and recommendation