Format: MP3 Download $10 - or - Compact Disc $12
Presented by: Tim McDonnell
Are you maximizing your profit-generating potential? Do you feel like you're in control of your shop? This seminar will help maximize results for your business and your customers by using Mitchell 1's Manager SE shop management system. Based on content from Mitchell 1's popular two-day shop management workshop, this 90-minute session will help you unleash the time-saving power of your Mitchell 1 or ShopKey shop management software.
- Configuring Work-in-Progress Screen, Shortcuts, User Preferences
- Automating HazMat, Shop Supplies, Labor Rates, Tax Settings, Customer Types, Late Fees
- Setup for the way you work: Reports/Printers, Security, Vehicle Recommendations
- Repair Order Tips: Options, Parts, Labor, Sublet, Notes, Symptoms, Revisions, History
- Simplify Repeated Tasks: Part Kits, Canned Jobs
- Manager SE Overdrive: connecting to industry's widest selection of parts catalogs
- How inventory and purchase orders work with electronic parts ordering
- Follow-up tools generate additional business and customer loyalty
- Extending your shop management system into your driveway and your bays with Mobile ManagerPro
This session is suitable for new and advanced users of the Mitchell 1 Shop Management System, as well as anyone interested in learning about the features and benefits the software offers to increase efficiency in all aspects of an auto repair business.