Format: MP3 Download $10 - or - Compact Disc $12
Presented by: Tim Ronak
Repairers are facing significant additional tooling and training to repair modern vehicle construction materials and technology. This session will look at the shrinking Labor GP% due to additional costs of investment in equipment, facility and training. Strategies will be explored to understand the mechanisms at your disposal to offset these rising business costs to justify a return on that capital expenditure.
- What does current collision industry labor profitability look like currently and over the last several years?
- Why do we need to invest in additional facility, equipment or training and how much total money will I have to spend?
- How do I calculate my ROI on the capital investment required and what return is reasonable to expect?
- What time period should I consider a payback period for this incremental new investment?
- How do I equate the additional capital expense for facility, equipment and training into a reimbursable charge?
- Should the cost be passed on to customers or is it a cost of doing business?