Format: MP3 Download $10 - or - Compact Disc $12
Presented by: Tom McGee
There are many different processes and outlooks on what should be performed in the repair planning process. During this session we will explore key items necessary for identifying structural damage through the use of a computerized measuring system. You will also learn how to identify non-structural, cosmetic, and suspension damage during repair planning to streamline repair times and reduce bottlenecks.
- Identify repair planning needs
- Include structural analysis in repair planning
- Implementing measuring repair planning processes
- Proper identification of structural, non-structural, cosmetic, and suspension damage
- Development of a complete repair plan