CEU Credit: 0.2
Session Type: Management
Track Number: M-13
Speaker: Alan W. Martin, Alan Martin & Associates
This seminar will discuss the Family Businesses unique business and family issues. This includes issue of generation transition. With the outset of baby-boomer retiring the question is how does the business continue?
- How do I prepare my sons and daughters to lead my company into the future?
- Can our daughters prevail in a male dominating industry?
- Preparing a business plan for my retirement?
- How will my present customer and staff react and will they stay loyal?
- The course is designed to not only present information on this difficult subject but also provide an open discussion on individual questions and concern.
Learning Outcomes: To provide the information need to create a seamless transition for both the retiree and the next generation leaders.
Alan W. Martin is an entrepreneurial seasoned executive instructor with expertise in all aspects of family, high-technology, and corporate business. His experience as President and consultant of troubled companies has given him vast expertise in all aspects of business organization and strategy for both the foreign and domestic markets. Mr. Martin has a B.S. in Business Administration and is in Who's Who Worldwide. He also has been a contributing author in EC magazine and presently an Adjunct Professor at Centenary College.
Please note that every state handles licensure and continuing education credits differently. To avoid confusion, NECA strongly recommends you check with your state authority whether they will grant these CEUs for management education programs held at NECA 2010 Boston.