Format: MP3 Audio Download or Compact Disc
Presenter: George Hedley
Running a successful roofing company , project , or crew starts with effective leadership strategy. Learn how to become a winning coach, call the right plays, develop a scoreboard for success, improve productivity, and take your team to the next level. You can achieve bottom-line results by influencing, motivating, inspiring and making people want to follow you. Includes practical steps to identify your vision, set clear targets and goals, develop a scorecard tracking system, delegate, let go of control, and make people accountable and responsible to achieve big results.
1. Communicate clear expectations.
2. Motivate, recognize, appreciate, trust and coach.
3. Make people accountable and responsible.
4. Delegate, let go of control and improve performance.
5. Build a winning team and lead effective meetings.