Audio MP3 Download: $50
Audio Compact Disc: $55
Video of Slides with Synchronized Audio Download: $55
Sally Fallon Morell, MA
Animal fats, properly prepared whole grains, enzyme-enriched foods and nourishing bone broths kept our ancestors healthy. Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions, explains why these are vital factors for maintaining good health today. Beginning with a presentation of Dr. Weston Price’s unforgettable photographs of healthy traditional peoples, Ms. Fallon explains the underlying factors in a variety of traditional diets, which conferred beauty, strength and complete freedom from disease on so-called primitive populations. Then she presents a step-by-step plan to put nourishing traditional foods—foods that your family will actually eat—back into your diet, including easy breakfast cereals, soups, sauces, snack foods, high-enzyme condiments and soft drinks that are actually good for you.
- Butter, the number one health food
- Vital role of high-cholesterol foods
- Why lowfat and vegan diets don’t work
- The magical powers of raw whole milk from pasture-fed cows
- Dangers of modern soy foods and soy infant formula
- The conspiracy to promote vegetable oils and hydrogenated fats
- Foods that help babies grow up smart and strong
- Old-fashioned foods that give limitless energy and vibrant health
- The unfortunate consequences of modern farming methods
Sally Fallon Morell, MA, is founding president of the Weston A Price Foundation and founder of A Campaign for Real Milk, Mrs. Fallon Morell lectures extensively around the world on issues of health and nutrition. She is a prolific writer of numerous articles and books and serves as editor of Wise Traditions, the quarterly journal of the Weston A. Price Foundation. In 1996, Mrs. Fallon Morell published the best-selling Nourishing Traditions (with Mary G. Enig, PhD), the cookbook that launched her career in alternative health.