Thomas Waring Jr.
Succession of a Family Business from one generation to the next is filled with challenges. ?Often the process of succession is begun due to a health change or death of a member of the senior generation versus while all family members are healthy. ?Few families work in Steven Covey's Quad II planning their future versus reacting to crisis - Covey's Quad I. ?Building and Nurturing Family Unity is a Quad II activity.
- Engagement of all "Stakeholders"
- Building Sustainability through Clarity of Values, Vision and Roles
- Prioritizing Succession
- Building Governance Strategies and Process
- Attracting, Rewarding and Retaining Key Family and Non-Family Employees
- Sound Financial and Tax Planning and ongoing review
Target Audience: Builder/Installer, Contractor/Subcontractor, Distributor/Supplier, Manufacturer, Retailer, Service/Maintenance