This is a Digital Download featuring PowerPoint Slides with Synchronized Audio from the 11th Annual Intercompany Long Term Care Insurance Conference 2011. Watch the slides while listening to the synchronized audio, exactly as is happened live.
Advanced Topics Related to Valuation: I'm an IFRS, I'm a PBR, I'm a GAAP
• Implications/calculations/issues of IFRS on LTC GAAP reserves and PBR for LTC Stat reserves
• Should active life reserves be held for disabled policies?
• Waiver of premium reserves
• When a rate increase occurs, what are the implications to reserves?
• Under what circumstances should stat ALR’s increase? Can they ever decrease?
• What happens to tax reserves if stat reserves are changed?
• What is the general impact of tax reserves and changes to them?
• When would tax reserves change?
Speakers: Schmitz, Allen Kastrup, Laurel Berger, James Gustafson, Tim
Producers: Berger, James
Specialty Fields: Actuarial
Session Type: Panel Discussion