Available in 2 formats:
Audio MP3 Download: $10
Audio Compact Disc: $15
||Martin Nager, DMD is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and maintains private practices in Warwick and Narragansett, RI.
This course is designed to have you jump-start your hygiene practice by doing more scaling and root planing (SRP). With trained dental hygienists administering local anesthesia, your dental office can treat more periodontal disease. Increased periodontal treatment in your office will be beneficial to your patients, challenging and exciting to your staff, and financially rewarding to you.
- Diagnose, treat, and reevaluate patients with periodontal disease
- Perform oral cancer screenings, along with scaling and root planing
- Review periodontal disease and its link to systemic health problems
- Discuss periodontal and dental implant procedures
- Evaluate whether local chemotherapeutics work