Presenter: Chris Masterjohn, PhD
Format: Audio & Slides
- Learn about vitamins A, D, and K: how they cooperate on a molecular level to support growth, strong bones and teeth, and protect against heart disease and cancer.
- Learn how other nutrients and metabolic factors, such as zinc, magnesium, fat, carbohydrate, thyroid hormone, and carbon dioxide support the functions of the fat-soluble trio.
- Dissect modern myths that demonize vitamin A or present vitamin D as a lone, cure-all panacea.
- Learn why these nutrients are best obtained from foods.
- Grapple with the promises and problems of modern methods to test your nutrient status.