Available in 2 formats:
Audio MP3 Download: $10
Audio Compact Disc: $15
|Guillermo Chacon, DMD maintains a faculty affiliation in the department of oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Washington and maintains a private practice in Puyallup, WA.
In this course, combined restorative and surgical treatment-planning techniques will be reviewed, supported by clinical cases and a revision of the available literature. These are practical steps that can be implemented into clinical practice to help improve the functional and esthetic results of dental implant treatments.
- Review techniques and principles that assist the clinician in maximizing the success of dental implant therapy.
- Explain surgical principles and their application in clinical practice
- Demonstrate the benefits of a restorative driven surgical treatment plan
- Understand how restorative esthetics are a direct result from surgery
- Review adjuvant procedures that improve implant success