Available in 2 formats:
Audio MP3 Download: $10
Audio Compact Disc: $15
||Tim Twigg, is president of Bent Ericksen & Associates and a faculty member of Coaching Solutions. He writes a regular column in Dental Economics.
Dealing wisely and effectively with complex employment issues can be particularly challenging and a major source of stress for most practitioners. This presentation will delve deeply into how to easily apply proven, professional personnel management techniques to some of the many common personnel problems, to help take the risk out of being an employer and ensure employment law compliance.
- Determine your degree of potential exposure and liability
- Minimize exposure to potentially costly lawsuits and complaints
- Ensure compliance with state and federal employment regulations
- Create a positive and productive work environment and improve morale and job performance
- Define rights and responsibilities of employer and employees
- Reduce costly staff turnover by learning to hire the right people