Available in 2 formats:
Audio MP3 Download: $10
Audio Compact Disc: $15
||Terry Tanaka, DDS is a clinical professor of graduate prosthodontics at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry and maintains a private practice in Chula Vista, CA.
New and practical guidelines for the diagnosis and management of esthetic and restorative problems will be presented in an interactive format. Participants will then apply these guidelines to different patient problems and will form their own treatment plans. Come ready to learn!
- Discuss how growth, development, and aging affect occlusion
- Understand how TMD affects esthetic procedures and occlusion
- Learn how to manage excessive bite forces and tooth wear
- Review advanced treatment planning guidelines
- Discover what works, what doesn’t, and why in splint therapy