Available in 2 formats:
Audio MP3 Download: $10
Audio Compact Disc: $15
||Timothy Caruso, PT is a practicing physical therapist and founder of Chicagoland Performance Consultants.
Posture is a key ingredient in the dental profession, which can positively and negatively impact the bottom line. Pain and stress are serious threats to personal and professional achievement. This course will review the problems that dental professionals face every day: posture, productivity, career satisfaction, and the bottom line.
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the musculoskeletal system
- Discuss the impact of posture, strength, and flexibility on dental practice
- Identify musculoskeletal signs and symptoms related to dental practice
- Discover proper working postures, activities, and techniques to create preventive strategies
- Learn alternative approaches for efficient, effective delivery of care and a healthier lifestyle