Available in 2 formats:
Audio MP3 Download: $10
Audio Compact Disc: $15
||Martin Nager, DMD is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and maintains private practices in Warwick and Narragansett, RI.
Stay current with this fast-paced lecture on clinical periodontal situations we encounter every day. Topics will include the latest techniques for ridge preservation, discussion involving saving a tooth or opting for extraction and dental implants, cosmetic periodontal surgery, and much more.
- Learn about crown lengthening
- Understand connective tissue grafting
- Discuss extraction/bone graft
- Review cosmetic periodontal surgery
- Become familiar with dental implants