Creating a Results-Driven Business
Tom McGee, Automotive Training Institute
Format: MP3 download
As a business owner or general manager you most likely have business goals you want to accomplish. Some are short-term, while others may be more long-term. The problem is that many times the business owner or general manager are the only ones that know what the goals are.
This session will provide you with examples you can use to:
- Communicate your short- and long-term goals across the organization
- Identify specific and measurable outcomes that need to be put in place to accomplish the goals
- Align and focus your team
- Create accountability and responsibility
- Measure and monitor progress towards accomplishment
- Celebrate success!
Not only will you accomplish your goals, but your team will take greater pride in their work and ownership in the business!