Format: MP3 Download $10 - or - Compact Disc $12
Presented by: Tim Ronak
This presentation is a 2014 update on the industry acclaimed Spot With-in Panel Survival Kit designed to utilize the databases to deflect requests to "alter" or "reduce" refinish times from published database times.
A copy of this kit will be provided to attendees, and the session will define:
- History of the labor operation, and where it came from?
- What is the difference between a "Blend Panel," "Spot within Panel" or "Refinish within Panel Boundaries?"
- What do the database providers and paint companies say?
- Do the database providers calculate time for "Spot within Panel?"
- What specific criteria qualify a repair as a "Spot within Panel?"
- What is the "Six Inch Rule?"
- What considerations are required when performing a "Spot within Panel?"