Available in 2 formats:
Audio MP3 Download: $10
Audio Compact Disc: $15
||Jane Soxman, DDS is diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a general practice residency seminar instructor at Allegheny General and Veteran’s Affairs hospitals. She is on the board of advisors for General Dentistry.
Treating today’s challenging child requires a new approach for behavioral guidance. This lighthearted course with animation and music will not only provide a better understanding of your youngest patients, but also offer methods to engage and involve parents for more success and less stress.
- Describe age-appropriate expectations
- Recognize and manage various behaviors
- Offer information for parents regarding limitations and treatment objectives
- Determine the pros and cons of parental presence for treatment
- Obtain enhanced ability to direct the behavior of children and parents