Available in 2 formats:
Audio MP3 Download: $10
Audio Compact Disc: $15
||Jane Soxman, DDS is diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a general practice residency seminar instructor at Allegheny General and Veteran’s Affairs hospitals. She is on the board of advisors for General Dentistry.
This lecture will review recommendations for the performance of a thorough pediatric examination that includes anomalies, pathology, and various soft-tissue presentations. Specific treatment recommendations for eruption disturbances, mandibular incisor crowding, space maintainers, parafunctional habits, and minor interceptive orthodontic treatment will be discussed.
- Determine timing and intervention for eruption disturbances
- Manage space with appropriate space maintainers
- Understand timing and intervention for parafunctional habits
- Gain instruction in minor interceptive orthodontics
- Learn evidence-based information
- Avoid future problems and treatment costs